Get your love life sorted, so that you can concentrate your energy on being creative, whilst making someone else very happy.
Write A List
Help the Universe along by writing out a list of all the specific qualities you’d like your magical partner to possess. Start by writing, “For the highest good of all concerned, may this or something better happen.” Then start writing your list of the qualities you deem as important, things like: sexy, humourus, fun, spontaneous, stylish, interesting, spiritually advancing, loving, intelligent, considerate, knows him/herself, playful, creative, generous, addiction free, healthy, capable, faithful, vigourous …
You may also like to make a list of all the qualities with which, you wish to possess, to bring yourself up to scratch, so you match your new spouse. Qualities like: clarity, good posture, nice skin, courageous, loving, approachable, fit, pain free body …
Make your lists, then burn them and forget all about it. Lists can be updated at any time, even after several years of being together.
Things To Consider
- Be aware that you don’t want to be the time waster.
- Be honest to yourself, do you really want to attract the best possible person or just someone that is half way there, because you are scared or feel unworthy of having the best?
- Be open and confident that it will happen, there are up to 5 soul mates each for all of us.
- Take away all the time scales (within a year etc.)
- If you find that you are afraid of being loved, start by loving yourself up. The more you love yourself, the more others will be able to love you.